Memoria Press, The Classical Teacher, What is a Curriculum? by Martin Cothran
Memoria Press, Classical Et Cetera Podcast, How We Think About Curriculum, Shane Saxon, host, et. al.
Memoria Press, The Homeschool Journal Podcast, What is Homeschooling, Anyway? Carrie McGraw, host
Memoria Press, Classical Core Curriculum, Memoria Press Curriculum, by Leigh Lowe
G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy
Are you a beginner to Reading Hard Books?
- Make sure you start with the Five (Six) Greatest Works of Classical Education. See this 8:36 video by Martin Cothran to learn more.
- See the 2020 Presentation “How to be a Lifelong Learner” (below) for tips on laying your own classical education foundation.
Related articles, please note these are links to outside resources and are accurate as of July 8, 2021.
- A Communal Feast by Cheryl Swope
- A reading of C.S. Lewis’ essay, Membership (YouTube)
- On the Reading of Old Books by C.S. Lewis
- Stop Cleaning the Kitchen and Read a Book by Susan Wise Bauer
- Art of Manliness Blog, How to Read Long and Difficult Books by Jeremy Anderberg
- 8 Habit of Every Great Reader, Circe Institute
- Four Stages to the Central One Idea, by David Wright
- What Shall We Then Read?, by Kristen Rudd (encouragement on being OK with being finite)
An idea for a classics book club based on the MP Classical Studies curriculum.