Highlands Latin Nashville is a classical Christian tutorial for homeschoolers in the Nashville area. HLN is a Memoria Press curriculum-centric tutorial that follows the model of Highlands Latin School in Louisville, KY and is accredited by the Classical Latin School Association. HLN meets in East Nashville at Nashville First Church of the Nazarene on Mondays and Thursdays.
2022-2023 Applications are Open
Our Mission: In partnership with parents, and guided by the gospel, we see to educate students to the highest standards of the classical tradition, so that they may grow in knowledge, wisdom, and the love of Our Lord, and more ably use their gifts in the service of others, and for the glory of Christ and his Church.
Announcements & Important Dates:
- Last Thursday: May 5
- Last Monday of classes, Seniors visit at lunch: May 9
- HLN Senior Class Honors Ceremony, Sunday evening, May 15th, 5:00 – 6:30 PM. Open to all HLN families and friends: RSVP here.
- Registration is open! Memoria Press Sodalitas Homeschool Conference: July 11-12, 2022, Louisville, KY. “The 2022 Sodalitas Homeschool Conference presented by Memoria Press offers you the opportunity to connect with other homeschooling families, be inspired by the beauty of classical education, and become better equipped to lead your family in a successful school year. From plenary sessions on broad themes to content-packed workshops aimed to cover all homeschool-related topics, this conference will be a wonderful time spent with friends—new and old—discussing the struggles and successes of homeschooling, and sharing tips for the school year ahead!“
- Support HLN by using our affiliate code “HighlandsLatinNashville” when purchasing books and materials from Memoria Press. Simply enter our code in the coupon box at checkout.
- To join the 2021-2022 Enrolled Families Remind Text Notification text @hln2021 to 81010. This is used primarily for weather updates and emergencies, but is occasionally used to update parents of general reminders.
Classical. Christian. Traditional.