Applications for prospective families open on March 1, 2023.
Thank you for your interest in applying to HLN for your child. If you have not already, make sure you have reviewed the following HLN materials and asked any questions you have. After these are reviewed, email the directors with your answers to the questions below and to request an online application. Specify answers by each child if you are interested in applying for more than one child.
Review the following HLN resources:
- Read the HLN website thoroughly. In particularly you should review:
- HLN FAQs
- Is HLN a Good Fit?
- Tuition Information
- Meet HLN’s Teachers
- Familiarize yourself with the HLN’s curriculum and Scope & Sequence.
Provide answers to the following questions in your email:
- Are you currently homeschooling? If yes, specify the following:
- How long have you been homeschooling?
- What curriculum/curricula do you use? Specify if you use any Memoria Press curriculum and which studies.
- Do you currently partner with a co-op, tutorial, an online provider? If yes, which one(s)?
- If you are not currently homeschooling, what school does your child attend?
Email: magistra @ nashvillelatinschool dot com. Copy and paste in the questions from above with your answers. We look forward to hearing from you.