Updated for 2021-2022
Class materials must be purchased separately and are not included in the cost of tuition. See our Book List for more information.
Monday Full Day Tuition:
- Kindergarten – Sixth Grade $2,000
- Seventh – Twelfth Grade $2,100
Thursday Tuition, a la carte by course: Courses listed in italics are not offered 2021-2022.
- Understanding Math, Pre-Algebra $500
- Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, $550
- Trees/World of Biology, Earth Science, Physical Science $500
- High School Lab Sciences: Introductory Physics, Chemistry, Biology $550
Additional High School Courses
- Traditional Logic I & II $500
- Material Logic & Rhetoric $500
- U.S. History $550
Monitored Academic Study Hall for siblings of students in Thursday classes:
- 1.5 Hour Classes $150
Enrollment Fee & Tuition Payment Schedule, due upon acceptance, non-refundable:
|Through April 30||
$125/student (family max $350)
$175/student (family max $500)
$225/student (family max $650)
Enrollment closes July 1
- Our online form is an application for enrollment. Once submitted you will be contacted by a Director to discuss class placement and confirm acceptance. New families may need to talk with one or both Directors.
- Upon acceptance, a non-refundable enrollment fee due immediately in order to finalize your enrollment and reserve a seat in your selected classes.
- Enrollment is your good faith step that your child(ren) will attend HLN in the fall.
- For enrollment questions, please contact the HLN Directors at email@example.com before you apply.
Important Tuition Dates:
- May 1: All tuition is due as postdated checks by May 1, 2021.
- The first check should be for 25% of the total family tuition and be dated May 1, 2021. This amount is non-refundable after May 1 and will be cashed on that date.
- Failure to submit all tuition checks by May 1st by 5PM jeopardizes your child’s placement in their classes. A late fee of $50 will be charged to families who submit checks after this time.
- The remaining 75% balance can be paid in one to three installments using the following 3 dates to post-date: Oct 19, 2021; Jan 4, 2022; Mar 1, 2022.
- The fact that HLN allows tuition to be paid in installments does not create a fractional contract or in any way relieve the parents responsibility for the entire tuition.
- Enrollment is for the full academic year. Unless by express written consent by the directors, no portion of the tuition paid or outstanding will be refunded or canceled due to absence, academic performance, accident, transfer, sickness, voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from school, or circumstances which may require classes to meet remotely and/or on different days/times.
- June 1:
- Beginning on June 1 any class change will result in a $50 fee per class changed.
- Beginning June 1 no withdrawals can be made from HLN without forfeiture of the entire tuition.
|Check Options, Deposit Dates, All due May 1||May 1||Oct 19||Jan 4||Mar 1|
|2 separate checks, in full||25% + 75%|