Updated for 2020-2021
For more information about each level:
Class materials must be purchased separately and are not included in the cost of tuition. See our Book List for more information.
Monday Full Day Tuition:
- Kindergarten – Sixth Grade $2,000
- Seventh – Twelfth Grade $2,100
Thursday Tuition, a la carte by course: Courses listed in gray italics are not offered 2020-2021
- Understanding Math $400
- Pre-Algebra $500
- Algebra 1*, Algebra 2, Geometry $550
- Math Support for Algebra I/Introductory Physics, $200 Required for students taking Algebra I & Introductory Physics concurrently.
- Trees/World of Biology $400
- Earth Science, Physical Science $500
- High School Science with Lab: Introductory Physics, Biology, Chemistry $550
Additional High School Courses
- Traditional Logic I & II $500
- Material Logic & Rhetoric $500 (plan to offer 2021-2022)
- U.S. History $550 (plan to offer 2021-2022)
Monitored Academic Study Hall for siblings of students in Thursday classes:
- 1.5 Hour Classes $150
Enrollment Fee & Tuition Payment Schedule, due upon acceptance, non-refundable:
|Through April 30||
$125/student (family max $350)
$175/student (family max $500)
$225/student (family max $650)
Enrollment closes July 1, 2020
- Our online form is an application for enrollment. Once submitted you will be contacted by a Director to discuss class placement and confirm acceptance. New families may need to talk with or meet face to face with one or both Directors.
- Upon acceptance, a non-refundable enrollment fee due immediately in order to finalize your enrollment and reserve a seat in your selected classes.
- Enrollment is your good faith step that your child(ren) will attend HLN in the fall.
- For enrollment questions, please contact the HLN Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Tuition Dates:
- May 1: All tuition is due as postdated checks by May 1, 2020.
- The first check should be for 25% of the total family tuition and be dated May 1, 2020. This amount is non-refundable after May 1 and will be cashed on that date.
- Failure to submit all tuition checks by May 1st by 5PM jeopardizes your child’s placement in their classes. A late fee of $50 will be charged to families who submit checks after this time.
- The remaining 75% balance can be paid in one to three installments using the following 3 dates to post-date: Oct 19, 2020; Jan 4, 2021; Mar 1, 2021. The fact that HLN allows tuition to be paid in installments does not create a fractional contract or in any way relieve the parents responsibility for the entire tuition.
|Check Options, Deposit Dates, All due 5/1||May 1||Oct 19||Jan 4||Mar 1|
|2 separate checks, in full||25% + 75%|
- May 31: Any class change after May 31st will result in a $50 fee per class changed.
- June 1: After June 1st, no withdrawals can be made from HLN without forfeiture of the entire tuition.