- Kindergarten, first, & second grade primary classes are offered to support families using Memoria Press curriculum in their homeschool. The only class option is the full day program. Families must use the entire Memoria Press curriculum at home during the week.
- On your own: purchase Memoria Press complete core curriculum for home use. See this page for complete details about using MP in your home and what to purchase.
- The $100 Supply Fee provides everything needed for the classroom on Mondays, both academics and enrichment. Families provide no “school supplies” from home! All you will need is a book bag, lunch box/water bottle, and towel for rest time (Kindergarten only).
Grammar & Upper School students:
- Third graders are required to take the full day of Monday courses.
- Fourth grade and up must take three courses minimum on Mondays, but are encouraged to take all four, especially Latin & Classical Studies–the backbone of a classical education.
- Sixth grade and up have math and science offerings on Thursdays.
- Ninth grade and up have the option for logic on Thursdays.
- On your own: purchase books and materials for each course according to list provided by HLN.
Fees & Tuition
|Enrollment Fee, due upon enrollment to secure seat, non-refundable||$125/student, $350 family max|
|(after 5/1)||$150/student, $425 family max|
|(after 6/1)||$175/student, $500 family max|
|Supply fee for Kindergarten/First/Second Graders due 7/1, non-refundable after 7/1/18||$100/student|
|Tuition-Kindergarten through Third Grade, non-refundable after 8/1/18|
|Kindergarten||$1800/full day program|
|First Grade||$1800/full day program|
|Second Grade||$1800/full day program|
|Third Grade||$1750/four classes|
|Tuition-Fourth Grade through High School Monday Classes, non-refundable after 8/1/18|
|Composition (Chreia/Maxim and up)||$400/year|
|Tuition-Sixth Grade through High School Thursday Classes, non-refundable after 8/1/18|
|Science (Earth, Physical, Trees/World of Biology)||$400/year|
|Science (Biology/Lab, Intro Physics/lab)||$500/year|
|Latin Study Session (Second, Third, Fourth Form students)||$10/use, drop-in as needed or come every week.|
Monitored, academic study hall option:
- $100/year 2 hour study hall (during Latin and Literature)
- $75/year 1.5 hour study hall (during Classical Studies, Classical Composition, and all Thursday courses)
All tuition is due on August 1, 2018 and is non-refundable at that point.
Families that need to stretch payments over the academic year can turn in post-dated checks on August 1 for two or four payments. The fact that HLN allows tuition to be paid in installments does not create a fractional contract or in any way relieve the parents responsibility for the entire tuition.
Checks should be payable on the following dates:
- One payment: Aug 1
- Two payments: Aug 1 & Jan 7
- Four payments: Aug 1, Oct 22, Jan 7, & Mar 4