HLN has a simple and straightforward dress code for all students:
- Solid-colored shirts with short or long sleeves and a collar (polo, dress-style with button, or turtleneck).
- Pants, shorts, capri pants, skirts, skorts or jumpers in the solid colors of navy blue, black, or any shade of khaki. Hem should be no greater than 3 inches above the knee.
- No athletic clothing or denim is permitted.
- Sweaters must be a solid color with no logos, emblems, or messages written on them. A collared shirt (in accord with the guidelines above) should be worn under the sweater at all times.
- Shoes with non-marking soles are necessary for play in the gym.
Any apparel that conforms to the above-stated dress code is acceptable. Most students wear the same clothes every week to cottage school.
Optional HLN-logo polos in navy, white, and maize (for girls) are available for purchase through Lands’ End School. Sign up here for their marketing emails to receive coupons and promotions that can be used toward polo purchases (scroll to the footer for the sign up bar). See these instructions, Lands’ End HLN How To Order, for help with completing your order. These are completely optional. Follow this link to get to the HLN shop.